Friday, September 23, 2011

And baby makes three....

Our lives have completely changed and the change could not be more welcome! I never knew how in love we would be with this little girl until she came into our world! I never want to put her down. It's hard to imagine that just last week it was the two of us because I cant imagine life without Kinley. Here are a few of the hundreds of pics we have of our pride and joy!






Off to the first Dr appointment





Adios Memorial Hermann











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. She is pretty darn cute!! I think she kind of looks like her daddy in those pictures. I am super happy for you and Kevin. Congrats and enjoy every moment of your precious angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She pretty much has every one of us
    wrapped around her little fingers!

    ReplyDelete