Thursday, March 7, 2013

This and That

Rather than a bunch of posts I'm just doing one big one.
I really felt cheated out of a winter this year as it didn't really seem like we got much winter-like weather. But I'm so ready to see it go and it can take all the "sick bugs" with it too! I'm really getting into Spring as its my favorite time of year in Houston. Kinleys at such a fun age right now and most days are spent outside.




Poor sick baby. Bronchitis hit and never wanted to leave.




Don't judge by the mismatched Jammies!




Sporting her new Rain Jacket




Play date with her Best Bud Kacie.




Trying to keep up with the big kids while Mommy does Bootcamp. We love Babybootcamp.




Sitting with Daddy on the patio enjoying watching Octonauts!




K adores Aunt KK. I don't think Aunt KK got much workout in at BBC because this monkey kept crawling all over her.




Showing Grumpy the animals




Miss Priss in her chariot :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment