Sunday, July 1, 2012

First for everything

So Kinley, Kristi and I took off for Oklahoma on Thursday to visit our grandparents. Kinley had been fussy for a few days and the whole way to OK was miserable. I just assumed it was teething problems since she's never been sick before. Friday evening she was super duper fussy and was burning up.....sure enough she had a very high fever of close to 103. We immediately decided we needed to head back home and get her to a doctor. We didn't make it to The Woodlands before I decided she needed to get to a doctor ASAP because I couldn't get her fever down even with Tylenol. Allen, Tx has an awesome after hours/weekend clinic for Kids only. They were so great with my baby. Turns out Kinley had an ear infection and early stages of strep. Needless to say it was the longest car ride home ever!




This pic that Aunt Kristi took broke my heart.




When you're sick it's ok to eat ice cream for every meal! :-)




Lots of sleep....and in mommy and daddy's bed!
Hope you get to feeling better soon sweet angel!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment