Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I-35 tour continued

Final stop....San Antonio!
We went to visit our grandparents (Kinleys great). I didn't get any pics...major boo...we were chasing K around the whole time.




Having lunch!




Hilton Hill Country Resort! I would highly recommend this place to anyone with kids. It's right by Sea World and super duper kid/family friendly. They really cater to families yet it's a very nice hotel! We will definitely be bringing Kinley back for a family vacay.




Loving our view of the Hill Country and Sea World!








Mom those big kids are having so much fun in that fun looking pool!!!




Kinley we just have to watch...mommy forgot to pack your swimsuit.




Okay okay....I give in!




Keepin it classy in the good ole diaper!




Getting her favorite....mini pancakes at breakfast!




In the truck on the way home after Daddy picked us up! I think someone had a super duper vacation and is worn out!


We are so fortunate to have a family that's as close as ours. I am so thankful that Kinley gets to grow up with a family that loves her so much. We had so much fun on our girls get away. I'm looking forward to many more.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment